Plant Manager – Waste Water Treatment Works (Bray)
KPPM are looking to recruit a Plant Manager – to oversee the operation and maintenance of a Wastewater Treatment Works.
We are seeking a highly motivated and flexible person with senior experience in water/wastewater treatment and Project Management. As plant manager you will be responsible for managing the entire operations of the treatment works, including overseeing a staff of 18 and ensuring a positive and proactive working environment.
· Observing and be responsible for ensuring that others comply with the provisions of the Subcontract and all other applicable standards and regulations and be responsible to the Management Committee for ensuring that the work is performed in accordance with the best industry standards.
· Maintaining an effective health, safety, and environmental management system in accordance with all appropriate legislation and with the objective of achieving an accident-free incident-free workplace.
· Budgeting control of plant’s operating costs as well as implementation of cost saving initiatives and measures.
· Managing the process team and performance of the plant.
· Controlling the treatment process in cooperation with Laboratory and Process Managers.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must hold a Third level degree in mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering or equivalent scientific background.
· You must have 5-10 years’ experience in a management position as a Plant manager or as a Process engineer in water/waste-water treatment or in a related industry.
· Previous experience in maintenance management of mechanical and electrical equipment from heavy industry. (Preferably with pumps, gas generators, aerators, aeration equipment and blowers)
· Experience and understanding of SCADA and PLCs.
Remuneration & Benefits:
· Competitive salary
· Company vehicle or Car allowance
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org