Project Manager – Façade /Fit Out – (Limerick City)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager – Façade / Fit Out who is experienced in Façade / Fitout, on an exciting and innovative project in Limerick.
The Project Manager is a senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) to include but not be limited to financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS).
The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the Contract, Preconstruction, Design Procurement and Build functions and to ensure that the project meets the client’s expectation
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
· You will be responsible for preparing draft preliminaries, other reports as necessary and attend Design Team Progress Meetings
· Leading all aspect of Project Team functions (PEP, Risk & Commercial Success, Financials, Processes, HSEQS, Stakeholder Management, Project Administration, Design Management & Project Close Out)
· Approving expenditure, appointing sub-contractors, changing sub-contractors, and signing off on monthly commercial reports
· Carryout PDPs with all direct reports and to drive actions/activities identified in individual development plan.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have 5+ years’ experience working in project management or a minimum of 2-3 projects delivered across different industry sectors.
· Track record of the delivery of excellent standards and behaviours in HSEQS.
· Excellent people management (direct and subcontracted) and communication skills (written and verbal).
· Experience in managing stakeholders and reporting on PDP, budget, forecasts and liaising with internal and external regulatory bodies.
Remuneration & Benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Pension & Benefits
· 26+ days annual leave
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org