Senior Architect – (Dublin or Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Architect for our client is a global provider of engineering who work on pharmaceutical, semiconductor manufacturing, data centre facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
• You can be based in Dublin or Cork.
• Projects for our clients include feasibility studies, long-range planning studies, and full design services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and services.
• You will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
• You exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects.
• We are seeking a person who understands the importance of meeting their targeted commitments while being flexible to the ever-changing and fast paced environment of our clients’ sites.
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
• Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
• Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction)
• High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
• An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation
Education & Experience
• The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience.
• Pharmaceutical or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English level – written and spoken,
• Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
• Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
• Familiar with BCaR.
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
Hybrid working options available.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org