Senior Electrical Engineer (Chartered or near chartered) – (Dublin 2)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer – (Chartered or near Chartered) for our client who work on a variety of projects in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial Sectors from initial concept through to detailed design and handover
· Preparation, evaluation and optimization of design concepts
· Develop electrical building services designs/specifications from customer briefs
· Conduct feasibility studies on new designs.
· Lead and/or participate in design and review meetings.
· Generate designs in accordance with current codes, guidelines and best practice
· Develop cost estimates and tender documents
· Direct other members of the design team in undertaking their roles and responsibilities
· Undertake site inspections and prepare written reports on same.
· Generate production information and develop and manage full product design documentation.
· Resolving client related issues by problem solving and troubleshooting designs.
· Represent the company in a professional manner
· Carry out your work in an efficient manner.
· Liaise with all project stakeholders in a professional manner
· To actively promote the Company’s high standards of service
· To maintain full knowledge of the Company’s Health and Safety Statement and Risk assessments at all times
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Level 7/8 qualification in Electrical Design Engineering / Building Services Engineering with experience 10+ year’s experience.
· Chartered or near chartered
· Good knowledge of electrical building services design
· Some knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
· Good knowledge of Design software
· Have a good knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering Design in the Industrial / Pharmaceutical Environment
· Be motivated and capable of directing the work of more Junior staff Take responsibility for delivering good quality Engineering designs
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com