Site Manager – Retail Projects (Dublin, Ireland & UK)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join a retail construction team to oversee projects in Ireland and the UK.
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
· You will have overall responsibility for a specific site, typically a large scale project.
· You are the construction leader on the ground who is responsible for managing the overall day to day supervision of the construction site.
· You will monitor the preparation of the site prior to project launch and oversee the safe and efficient operation of the site throughout the construction phases.
· Working closely with the onsite team including subcontractors, engineers, management, and more coordinating and managing all activities onsite
· Planning and overseeing the site setup, ensuring that the appropriate facilities are in place prior to the project launch
· Taking ownership for ensuring that HSEQS protocols are adhered to on sites at all times
· Maintaining quality control procedures at all time, reporting to the Regional Director
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have completed a third level qualification
· 5+ years of experience in construction management
· Flexibility to travel across Ireland the UK regularly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience managing key stakeholder relationships
This role will require full-time flexibility to travel between Ireland and the UK where you will be responsible for overseeing large retail projects on behalf of our client whilst reporting to the Regional Director.
Remuneration & Benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 26+ days annual leave
· Commercial vehicle or car allowance
· Excellent Benefits Package
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com