Structural Design Engineer (s) – Senior Level (Dublin & Cork / Hybrid)
Suitable candidates will have a degree in Structural Engineering plus a minimum of 6+ years experience candidates with 10+ years experience will have a distinct advantage.
You will be part of a large Civil and Structural team of Engineers and Designers working to develop, coordinate and finalise structural design deliverables from concept stage through to detailed design stage and supporting the construction phase of large scale hi tech industrial projects including: Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Datacentre projects.
You will get to work with other in-house multidisciplinary design teams as well as engaging with blue chip international clients and construction management teams.
- You will need to be Familiar and competent with all aspects of structural design and be proficient with Eurocode design.
- You will need to be Competent with structural design software (preferred: STAAD / Tekla / Robot)
- You must have experience working on multi discipline design projects and have used Navisworks / Revit for Structural Design.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have recent experience working on Hi Tech Industrial design projects i.e.: Pharmaceutical, and or Biopharmaceutical and or Datacentre and or Semiconductor.
- Ability to provide mentorship / guidance to junior engineers.
- Attend internal design team and model review meetings
Terms: The role can be offered on a fixed term staff/salary or Contract FOR Services: Hourly rate and Salary or Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com