|Job Ref: 03304||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist’s – (Dublin City Centre)
kppm are looking to recruit Architectural Technologist’s for our client an award winning architectural practice in the heat of Dublin City Centre who work on projects including: Residential, Hotel, Conservation and Data Centre projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding practice and grow your career. Great City Centre office location with Luas transport links, secure bike parking with changing / shower facilities available. Our client is open to a hybrid working model with office based / remote working.
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with a minimum of 5 year’s experience working on large scale projects including: Residential, Apartments, Hotels and have an interest in progressing their careers to work on hi tech or have experience working on Data Centre projects.
· Strong experience using Revit/BIM.
· Strong technical knowledge and detailing skills
· Candidate must have strong on Site experience.
· Assistance in reviewing office details and setting standards
· Highly motivated with excellent communication & organisational skills
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com