|Job Ref: 02418||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client to develop recent commissions on hotel, residential, retail, masterplanning, education and office projects.
We are looking for highly motivated people with excellent communication, technical design and detail skills. Our client is a busy studio with many innovative new projects developed in partnership with their award winning interdisciplinary teams.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technicians with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as an Architectural Technician.
· Have relevant cross sector experience in technical design development, detailing and job running
· Have excellent CAD, Photoshop and Indesign skills
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· As the first BRE accredited BIM practice in Ireland, a ‘REVIT Certified Professional’ qualification is desirable but not essential (Revit training will also be provided).
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com