|Job Ref: 01880||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist – Dublin
Kppm are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. To design solutions including drawings, schedules, technical submittals & other documentation required in an agreed timeframe. To liaise with the Client, Construction Team and other stakeholders as required ensure a smooth handover of the design package to the construction team.
You will be responsible for:
· Liaise with Client Design Team to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
· Generate and Manage Document and Drawing output.
· Generate and manage technical submittals and schedules.
· Organize and Co-Ordinate constructability reviews with Project Team.
· Comply with Design Procedures
Suitable candidates must be 3rd Level qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience.
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott (Construction and Architectural) Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com