|Job Ref: 03372||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Architectural Technologist – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist for our client who specialise in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces.
To manage a team of Architectural Technologists across multiple projects, to ensure design solutions are of the highest quality, on schedule and within budget. Responsibility for the production and supervision of design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by client professional team. Ensuring smooth handover of design package to our construction team.
• Agree and manage project(s) design budget and programme using last planner and other planning tools.
• Ensure design is compliant with regulations and standards.
• Report output and productivity against agreed targets.
• Mentor assigned resources to aid with their professional development.
• Generate and manage technical aspects of sub-contractor packages.
• Product selection for application (fit for purpose & technical).
• Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials.
• Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs.
• Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan.
• Identify Long Lead Materials to assist with procurement.
• Attend site meetings as required.
• Assistance in preparation of tender proposals.
• Promote company image.
• Protect company contractual position at design stage with surveyor.
• Protecting the company’s interest via correspondence to the Design Team and sub-contractors.
Qualifications and experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architectural Technology with 8+ year’s experience.
· Ability and knowledge of: BIM – Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & AutoCAD
· Building Regulations and Design Standards including BCAR
· Technical Detailing & Material Specification
· Drawing Symbols & Standards
· Problem solving
· Technical Innovation and Value Creation
This is a permanent staff position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org