Civil 3D Designer (Dublin with remote hybrid working option)
kppm are looking to recruit an experience Civil 3D Designer for our client an international consulting engineers with offices in Dublin, Cork and throughout the globe working on large scale Hi Tech Projects including: Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Semiconductor and Datacentre.
Suitable candidates will have a good all-round experience as a Civil Designer and a minimum of 3 years Civil 3D Soft wear experience working on large scale projects including:
- Site Strip, Bulk excavations and Earth Moving GA Drawings – Buildings, Ponds, Carparks & Roads including material volume reports.
- Site Cut & Fill Drawings – Overall GA & Site Sector Drawings including material volume reports.
- Site Cut & Fill Section Drawings – including material volume reports.
Underground Utilities (Temporary & Permanent)
- Storm Water Network.
- Foul Water Network.
- Gas Main.
- Water mains.
- Fire Main.
Surface Profiles & Above ground Features
- BIM Models Topography – Temporary & Permanent
- Site Perimeter Fencing – Temporary (including foundations)
- Site Perimeter Fencing – Permanent (Including foundations)
- Site Security Gate – Temporary (Including Foundations)
This is a long term contract role and with competitive rates being offered depending on experience.
To apply or for further information please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 086 8205038
or email email@example.com