|Job Ref: 03465||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Limerick|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Civil Engineer – Senior Level (Limerick)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer – Senior Level for our client a leading consulting Engineers working on a broad range of projects across the following sectors: civil infrastructure and environmental, healthcare, education, conservation, retail, residential projects.
You will work closely with senior managers on the delivery of major projects including: technical, managerial and commercial aspects of the project. Your work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must hold an Honours Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 year’s experience in a design office environment.
· Chartered Engineer status with Engineers Ireland or ICE.
· An excellent understanding of the engineering principles behind drainage, water, roads and traffic system design.
· Familiarity with DMURS.
· Experience in compiling engineering planning documentation for major projects.
· Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments.
· Experience in the preparation of Traffic & Transportation Assessments and Mobility Management Plans.
· Road Safety Audit experience beneficial.
· IT skills – including MS Word, Excel, basic AutoCAD skills + company design software packages including Linsig, Causeway Flow, MicroDrainage, TRICs, Tuflow, HEC-RAS, EPANet.
· The ability to identify and apply appropriate scientific methods to solve engineering problems plus knowledge of the limitations of established best practice as defined by Standards and Codes
· Plan and manage the use of human and physical resources for your projects
· Strong communication skills both oral and written
· Understanding of the Irish regulatory and policy issues
· Appreciation of the full Project Delivery Process including GCCC Contracts
· Knowledge of costing and options appraisal
· Knowledge and understanding of how projects are financed and how funds are obtained and managed
· Commitment to CPD and competence.
· A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer with includes competitive salary, company pension and ongoing training and development.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com