Civil Foreman – (Swords, Co. Dublin).
Kppm are looking to recruit a Civil Foreman to join a commercial construction team.
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
You will be working on a project at Dublin Airport.
You will be responsible for overseeing all general civils work activities onsite, the successful Civil Foreperson will work closely with the site personnel to deliver projects to the highest possible standard.
· Plan, coordinate and report on sub-contractor’s performance.
· Monitor the project activities progress in accordance with the agreed project schedule, progress.
· Working closely with H&S to ensure a safe, compliant, efficient site.
· Deliver clear direction to direct staff and subcontractors ensuring a motivated, positive work environment.
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must be a fully qualified tradesperson in construction trade e.g., carpenter, bricklayer etc.,
· 2+ years in a Civil Foreman/Forewoman/Foreperson position working on building and civil projects
· 1+ years’ experience working with Irish H&S/building regulations and compliance.
· Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic, ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
Remuneration & Benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 26+ days annual leave
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org