CLERK OF WORKS (Galway)
kppm have a new role on for a Clerk of Works. Immediate Start. Public Sector – Educational / School project in Galway
The role is to primarily to represent the interests of our client a government agency working with their Architectural division in regard to inspecting and ensuring that the quality of both materials and workmanship are in accordance with planning permission, building regulation, architects/engineers and other consultants drawings and specifications.
As a minimum: Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 8+ years experience ideally 10+ years experience working as a Clerk of Works. Candidates who do have government / public project experience would be preferred. The following qualifications and experience on the job will be required as a minimum:
- National certificate or Diploma in Construction Studies or a degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Through knowledge of Irish Building Regulations and Irish Planning Process.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent Work Ethics
- Strong knowledge of Irish Health & Safety Legislation
- Full Driving Licence.
- Preference but not essential for candidates who are: a member of the Institute of clerk of works in Ireland.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 086 8205038
or email email@example.com