|Job Ref: 03457||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin City Centre|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Finishing Foreman –Commercial Mixed use projects (Dublin City Centre)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Finishing Foreman to work on Commercial mixed use projects in (Dublin City Centre) for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
· Manage a large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential
· Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
· Experience on various projects
· Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
· Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
· Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
· Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
· Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance
· Implement Health & Safety procedures
· Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Professional qualification with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the role of construction site finishing foreman.
· Strong time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
· Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
· Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com