Interior Designer – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Interior Designer to join an award winning team with our client a leading Architectural Practice in Dublin who work on Architecture, Urban Design, Masterplanning and Interior Architecture.
You will be working on a variety of exciting projects, predominately in the commercial office fit out sector.
· Assist with and lead concept design and development
· Create technical packages, including floor plans, elevations, and design intent drawings
· Develop and design joinery packages
· Attend site visits and oversee installations
· Liaise with clients, contractors, and internal teams
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must be qualified in Interior Architecture / Interior Design / Architecture
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Interior Design or Architecture Practise
· Competent using InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketchup
· Proficiency in AutoCAD a must, Revit experience advantageous
· Experience in Commercial office fit out
· Excellent graphic presentation skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
· Team player
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com