Estimator – Junior Level– (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Junior / Assistant Estimator for our client a leading construction company that delivers high quality projects across: Commercial, Residential Healthcare, Educational, Industrial, Conservation, Fit Out & Refurbishment sectors.
Excellent training provided with progression opportunities.
· Review tender documentation requirements, specifications, drawings, bills of quantities and scope of works.
· Assist in the preparation of tender documentation.
· Source subcontractor and supplier quotations
· Preparation of pricing using estimating software.
· Build and maintain relationships with supply chain and sub-contractors.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must hold a Diploma or Degree in Construction / Construction Economics / Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
· You must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with main contractor, preferably.
· You must have a strong ability to read drawings, specifications and reports with capability to assess issues and risk.
· Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
· You must have strong analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Skills in Microsoft Excel, and ideally some experience of estimating software.
· Experience with Buildsoft or Cubit Estimating software.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com