|Job Ref: 03095||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Mechanical Engineer (Dublin)
My client is looking for someone as part of a Multi discipline highly interactive and coordinated team, must have semiconductor /data centre experience
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
Mech/HVAC Engineers will
· Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
· Manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
· Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
· Are responsible for up front site selection and due diligence activities.
· Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
· Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
· Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to project engineers and designers on a project-by-project basis.
· Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
· Perform Mech/HVAC plant design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3Dintegrated design systems.
· Perform; quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
· Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
· Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
· Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Mech/HVAC discipline.
· Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work & in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a degree in Building services or Mechanical engineering, will have at least 5 + year’s experience with industrial commercial design , preferably semi-conductor or data centre.
· Must have Engineering/design experience in the Mech/HVAC systems, Experience with start-up and commissioning would be an advantage, experience; in equipment layout definition
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite
· Location Dublin
· Duration: 12 months
· Hourly rate Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com