Pre- Construction Project Manager – (Swords, Co. Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Pre-Construction Project Manager for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
The Pre- Construction Project Manager is a senior site leader and has overall responsibility for the delivery of the projects pre-construction to include but not be limited to financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS).
The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the Contract, Preconstruction, Design Procurement and Build functions and to ensure that the project meets the client’s expectations.
The Project Manager will carry out their work in accordance with all of the relevant standard operating procedures in line with the HSEQS policy. The Project Manager will prepare and maintain the PEP and also look for opportunities for the Company to add additional value or enhance the profit achieved through the delivery of the project.
· Prepare the programme, method statements and submission
· Produce the contract programme (having typically worked with the Estimating Department during the bid stage)
· Ensure that the Health, Safety & Environmental plan and project resources reflect the project scope and programme, including temporary works
· Instruct the QS to agree all major preliminary items expenditure, including plant and accommodation
Education & Experience
· Completed a third level qualification in construction related field and ideally be chartered
· 5+ years’ experience and working knowledge of Design & Build JCT, NEC3, BREEAM, LEED, CSCS, SMSTS, CDM/PSCS Awareness, BBS, Root Cause Analysis, S5 & Q10
· 5+ years end to end construction project estimation experience
· Excellent communication, reporting, computer, people and performance management skills
Remuneration & Benefits:
· Competitive salary
· 26+ days annual leave
· Excellent Benefits Package
· Company vehicle or car allowance
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com