Resident Site Architect – (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit Resident Site Architect for our client a major international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers working together to create outstanding ‘places for people’.
You will have a unique opportunity to design and deliver a diverse range of high profile designs across the hotel, retail, education, healthcare, workplace, aviation and residential sectors
Education & Experience:
• Suitable candidates must be on / eligible for the RIAI Register of Architects – with a minimum of 10 years Post Professional Practice Examination experience.
• Applicants should have a passion for architectural design, strong technical knowledge, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy working in motivated team environments;
• Have relevant cross sector experience in design development, detailing and contract management experience;
• A detailed working knowledge of Irish Planning, Building Regulation and Building Control Legislation;
• Have a strong understanding of GCCC contract procedures;
• Have the ability to interface with Revit / BIM models.
An excellent remuneration and benefits package includes:
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working policy, which allows a combination of studio and home working
• Pension allowance
• Private medical insurance
• Contribution towards professional subscriptions
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com