Section Foreman – Dublin City
Kppm are looking to recruit a Section Foreman for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Commercial mixed use, Residential, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
· Complete all associated external works in accordance with the program
· Provide Technical support to the Project Team
· Co-ordination of the supply chain procurement process
· Assist with build ability issues and value engineering related to the external envelope.
· Maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
· Deliver projects on time and within budget
· Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors’ performance
· Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of such work and variation
· Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
· Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
· Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
· Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
· Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant professional qualification
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role on construction/civils projects
· Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
· Strong time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
· Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
· Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
· Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary will be negotiable depending on your experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org