Senior Contracts Manager – Construction – (Midlands & East Coast)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Contracts Manager for our client an award-winning Building Contractor operating across Ireland and the UK who strive to continuously improve business performance in all construction sectors through the delivery of innovative building solutions, quality workmanship, rigorous health and safety standards, respecting local communities and the environment, while working in partnership with clients and their consultants throughout the building lifecycle.
A Senior Contracts Manager with extensive experience in the construction industry for this role where you will be Strategically overseeing projects in Ireland mainly: the midlands and east coast.
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a minimum 7+ years’ experience in construction on public works projects in Ireland.
· A minimum 7 years in management in Ireland
· Must have a degree in Engineering or Construction Management
o (Master’s would be an advantage)
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget & to specification.
· Comprehensive knowledge of EHS legislation & regulations.
· Self-motivated, hardworking & driven.
· Excellent negotiation skills essential.
· Ability to manage, motivate, supervise, evaluate, coach, train & develop team.
· Good contractual & commercial awareness.
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and inhouse staff.
· A key leader in the development and growth of a construction company.
· Ability to represent the company in a professional & efficient manner.
· Proficient in MS Office suite
· Familiar with document management control systems
o (Knowledge of BIM would be an advantage)
· Knowledge of MS Project, forms of Contract & Building Regulations.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Benefits include but are not limited to:
· Company pension
· Private medical insurance
· Company car
Salary: Negotiable between: €150k up to €160k (Depending on experience, skills, and competency).
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org