Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civils (Omagh, Co. Tyrone)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civils to join a commercial construction team.
Our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
You will work alongside the Project Director/Contracts Manager, the role will be working within & assisting the commercial & construction team to ensure a successful project is delivered, while maintaining relationships, maximising commercial returns and manage risk.
· Preparing tenders, analysing, selecting appropriate s/cs, negotiation & finalising s/c orders, financial & commercial management of s/cs to Final Account completion.
· Managing and reporting of forecasts, target, reconciliations, site records, document control, variation reporting, valuations, assisting in the site records & document control
· Liaising with & commercially influence/challenge site management team whilst maintaining & protecting commercial & contractual entitlement
· Managing & overseeing AQS & TQS, checking & taking responsibility for their work & sign-off measurement issues
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant third level qualification and chartered registration
· 5+ years experience in construction quantity surveying
· 5+ years reporting on forecasts, budgets, target and reconciliations
· Excellent communication and computer skills
Remuneration & Benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Company vehicle or car allowance
· Excellent Benefits Package
· 26+ days annual leave
This is a staff position and the salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com