|Job Ref: 02251||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Services Co-ordinator (Dublin)
Kppm is looking to recruit a Services Co-ordinator for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland who have a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Large Scale Residential, Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail Healthcare, Educational, Hotel and Leisure and Public Projects.
· Plan, direct and co-ordinate all services activities to comply with the Client and Design Team requirements.
· Liaise with M&E subcontractors, design team and client representatives on all aspects of the installation.
· Recommend acceptancerejection of work in progress at construction & commissioning stage.
· Witness testing of all systems as required by contract documentation.
· Monitor subcontractor progress and prepare progress reports.
· Review subcontractors proposed methodology for commissioning and advice on same.
· Ensure readiness of all systems for client validation including overseeing of documentation preparation.
· Co-ordinate preparation of all handover documentation.
· Oversee proofing and sign off of commissioned systems in readiness for client acceptance.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and ideally 5+ years’ experience working for a Construction Contractor or Main contractor on the M&E Services installation through to handover on large commercial projects.
· Good technical knowledge with the systems outlined above.
· Proven track record with planning, inspecting, and liaising with sub contractors.
This position is full time staff position salary is €Negotiable or a Contract FOR Services basis hourly rate €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org